Imported From Greece
This package contains 1 color egg dye: Red
One package makes 50 eggs total.
Instructions For Making Perfectly Bright Red Easter Eggs:
- Boil the eggs that you wish to dye and let them cool properly.
- Dissolve the dye in a glass of hot water.
- In a pot containing either cold or hot water, add one glass of vinegar and the dissolved dye, stirring well.
- Immerse the cold eggs and let them dye for 2-5 minutes maximum.
- Dry eggs in paper towels & polish them with a towel, moistened with oil.